Hey guys, here’s a quick and easy salmon recipe that can be used on shrimp too! At this point I’ve cooked this fish just about every way you can imagine: lemon butter, sweet Thai chili, jerk, pan seared, and now honey garlic. Its easily a fave; the cayenne adds a nice heat and broiling under a flame creates a nice sticky crust. Enjoy and as always, take pics.
2 lbs Salmon
2 small cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix garlic, honey, soy sauce, and vinegar together. Set aside.
3. Season salmon with salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
4. In a baking dish, pour garlic sauce mixture over salmon and cover with foil.
5. Bake 20 minutes, turn oven to broil, broil under flame for 5 minutes occasionally basting fish with sauce.
Garnish with parsley and serve with white rice.