Fall and winter is all about keeping warm but who says you can’t stand out and be glamorous; it just makes us feel better about cloudy days and cold nights!
1. High Neck Velvet Dress in Berry Velvet has been making a comeback but its finally here with more styles being added everyday, so try a cute romper or dress or even mix and match with a velvet midi skirt and simple top.
2. Gold Quilted Metal Clutch I love everything quilted and gold so what’s better than this hot metal clutch from H&M.
3. Victoria Beckham Drop Temple Sunglasses Vintage drop temple sun and eyeglasses are a great way to be classic, stylish, and different at the same time. These are on my wish list, but there are cheaper options if you are willing to search. Also remember shades are important because they help avoid squinting which contributes to crows feet.
4. BCBG MaxAzria Cape Blazer Good gawd I have been feigning for the perfect cape blazer since the end of summer. It’s all about a sleek fit and structure with this blazer, just about anything you wear with it will look regal.
5. Kallisi Harness Bootie Booties are always in for winter time. Play around with color, texture, and embellishments.
6. Nars Tinted Moisturizer w/SPF30 This is an important staple to have year around but especially helpful in winter because it keeps you from looking pale or washed out in colder climates. And we all know its important to use SPF daily even when there is no sun!
7. Hadrian Sandal in Pewter Call me crazy but I love sandals in the winter, only guys can’t understand why we’d rather freeze our toes off LOL. I love these Dolce Vita metallic pewter sandals.
8. Nyx Matte Lipstick in Siren / Nars Lipstick in Fire Down Below Yassss I encourage everyone to try a matte lipstick if you haven’t yet! Make sure to moisturize prior to application or else it can be a tad hard to get on, but once on a good lipstick wont budge, which I love because there’s nothing worse than lipstick all around your lips! Also, I am in love with dark reds and plums this winter. Do you have any favorite brands or colors for the season?
9. Hooded Vintage Faux Fur For the bold vintage girl, a fur is a necessity in the cold. I don’t think you can have too many styles, and I love this hooded fur. It’s currently sold out on ASOS but they do have other options.
Now by no means do I consider myself a fashion expert, I don’t even like claiming titles like fashionista (only cosmetologist), but I do think I have an eye for all things fabulous. I’ve been drooling over some of these, for lack of a better word, trends for a while and felt to share them. What’s on your list?
Money! To buy them all… LOL